EVMS Online Financial Aid System
- User guide
- For use by accepted EVMS students
- Now available via myPortal
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Citizenship documentation affidavit
- For the collection of Department of Homeland Security or other U.S. citizenship/nationality documents from students unable to present their documents in-person at EVMS Financial Aid
- Revised educational plan form
- For per-credit-hour students to update enrollment plan changes during the year after the initial online application
Title VII aid (Loans for Disadvantaged Students) supplemental forms
- Parent asset information for Title VII consideration
- Parent nontax filing statement for Title VII
- Student/spouse nontax filing statement for Title VII
Cost of attendance budget
- Student request for budget increase
- Allows for additional Grad PLUS loan eligibility if approved
- More information on budget increase guidelines
- Student budget template
- Template for building student monthly budget.
- Includes weekly and monthly expense tracking sheets
- Student Mileage Log
- Used to document mileage driven for educational purposes
- For transportation budget increase or in conjunction with residency interview travel increase form
- Residency interview travel
- Apply for federal unsubsidized or Grad PLUS loans.
- Federal direct loan change form
- Request to increase, decrease or return federal aid.
- National Student Loan Data System
- A record of all federal financial aid (loans and grants) during undergraduate and graduate education.
- This site uses a student's FAFSA PIN for access.
- How much to borrow
- Guidance on calculating how much aid you'll need
- Free scholarship search
- College Answer
- Historical scholarship listing
- A historical listing of scholarships received by EVMS students from outside sources.
Health Professions Scholarship Programs
Loan repayment or forgiveness
- National Health Services Corps
- For primary care physicians or physician assistants
- Partial repayment of loan based on years and type of service
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- For any borrower working for a local, state or federal government agency or 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
- Virginia State Loan Repayment Program
- Federally-funded program managed by the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC's Office of Minority Health and Health Equity