EVMS Online Financial Aid System
- User guide
- For use by accepted EVMS students
- Now available via myPortal
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Citizenship Documentation Affidavit
- The collection of Department of Homeland Security or other U.S. citizenship/nationality documents from students unable to present their documents in person at EVMS Financial Aid.
Title VII Aid Loans for Disadvantaged Students Supplemental forms
- Parent Asset Information for Title VII Consideration
- Parent Nontax Filing Statement for Title VII
- Student/Spouse Nontax Filer Statement for Title VII
Cost of attendance budget
- Student Request for a Budget Increase
- Allows for additional Grad PLUS loan eligibility if approved
- Student Budget Template
- Template for building student monthly budget.
- Includes weekly and monthly expense tracking sheets
- Student Mileage Log
- Used to document mileage driven for educational purposes
- For transportation budget increase or in conjunction with residency interview travel increase form
- Residency Interview Travel Increase Request Form
- Allows for additional Grad PLUS loan eligibility, if approved
- Contact EVMS Financial Aid to request an increase
- Apply for federal unsubsidized or Grad PLUS loans.
- A record of all federal financial aid (loans and grants) during undergraduate and graduate education.
- This site uses a student's FAFSA PIN for access.
- Federal Loan Change Form
- Request to increase, decrease, or return federal aid.
- How Much Should I Borrow
- Guidance on calculating how much aid you'll need
- Free scholarship search
- Historical Scholarship Listing
- A historical listing of scholarships received by EVMS students.
Health Professions Scholarship Programs
Loan repayment or forgiveness
- National Health Services Corps
- For primary care physicians or physician assistants
- Partial repayment of loan based on years and type of service
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- For any borrower working for a local, state, or federal government agency or 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
- Virginia State Loan Repayment Program
- Federally-funded program managed by the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC's Office of Minority Health and Health Equity