- All applicants for the upcoming academic year should submit the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible (if filing a tax return is required, wait until after filing in order to use IRS Data Retrieval Tool).
- Refunds available for the spring semester for the current academic year
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool becomes available online
- EVMS Online Financial Aid System opened for the upcoming academic year (be sure to change the applicable year on-screen)
- Submit other required documents to EVMS Financial Aid for the next academic year
- Continue searching for scholarship opportunities
- Federal exit interviews required for student loan borrowers of graduates for the current academic year
- Program of study:
- Art Therapy & Counseling, MS
- Biomedical Sciences Research, MS
- Biomedical Sciences, PhD
- Master of Surgical Assisting
- Medical Master's
- Physician Assistant, MPA
- Program of study:
- March 15: DEADLINE FOR INCOMING REPRODUCTIVE CLINICAL SCIENCE STUDENTS (RCS) to file FAFSA and online EVMS Financial Aid application. All applications and forms must be received by this date.
- March 15: DEADLINE FOR INCOMING MD STUDENTS for receipt of FAFSA and online EVMS Financial Aid application for the upcoming year.
- Federal exit interview required for federal student loan borrowers (MD graduating current academic year)
- May 3: DEADLINE FOR ALL OTHER INCOMING STUDENTS FALL 2022 for receipt of FAFSA, online EVMS Financial Aid application, and any requested documents.
- Do not wait for notice of acceptance from individual programs to file FAFSA. Complete your online application after acceptance. Students accepted after this deadline should supply all required documents within 10 business days of acceptance.
- See the application process for more information.
- Date to be announced for MPH federal exit interview
- Refunds prepared for the summer semester
- Follow up with EVMS Financial Aid on any outstanding required documents or forms for the upcoming academic year
- Tuition and fees for the upcoming academic year are voted and passed by the EVMS Board of Visitors
- Students who have completed the aid application process receive award notices for the upcoming academic year beginning in June and continuing approximately 30 days prior to each program's start date.
- Notices are emailed to students' FAFSA email and EVMS email addresses, if different.
- Respond accordingly to award notices, completing the loan process as needed.
- Information will be sent out prior to matriculation.
- Financial aid entrance interview required of all entering students
- Tuition and fees due
- Refunds available for the fall semester
- Physician Assistant students must complete the financial aid application process
- October 1: DEADLINE FOR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDENTS ENTERING JANUARY 2023. Submit the FAFSA as well as the online EVMS Financial Aid application and any other required documents.
- Financial planning lunch and learn session
- Award notices are emailed to students entering in January.
- November 1: Absolute deadline for continuing students to submit loan applications if additional funds are required for the January tuition due-date
- Reminder: Tuition is due in January according to the start of classes. Loan disbursements are also made in early January.
- Students entering in January should complete the loan process as needed.
- Reminder: EVMS Financial Aid will be operating on minimal staff between Christmas and New Year's holidays. Please plan to complete all steps for January aid no later than December 15.