To register, ask to sign up at your next visit to our office or call your physician’s office to request an account.
You must be seen by an EVMS Medical Group provider before requesting a portal registration.
Personal health record security
- You are the only one who can access any information you enter, so make sure to share your personal health record with your doctor.
Messages and appointment requests
- Please allow two business days for responses. We are not able to respond on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Please confirm your email address with your doctor's office.
- Please do not send messages about any person other than you through your portal account, as any communications sent via the portal become a part of the account holder's chart.
- To send a message regarding your child (aged birth to 11 years), your child will need an individual account. Please request a new account from your child’s physician’s office.
- To protect the privacy of our patients aged 13-17, we do not offer online appointment requests or secure messaging. This includes any online communications with the patient, parents or guardians. Please call the physician’s office directly for more information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Medical information requests
- We CAN send free text and system information, such as allergy lists, diagnosis list, immunization records, lab results, medication lists and vital signs.
- We CANNOT attach and send documents through the portal, such as office visit dictation, EKG reports, health care directives, radiology reports or reports received from other health care organizations.
Lab results requests
- Ask your clinician (or nurse) to send your lab results to you through the portal or by sending a secure message using the "Ask A Provider" option in the portal. Your clinic will securely reply to your message with any labs you request.
- Log in to the portal and check the “My Inbox” area to check new messages.
NOTE: Information from your clinic will not update directly into your personal health record.