Bob Armstrong, MS
Bob Armstrong is the Executive Director of the Sentara Center for Simulation and Immersive Learning at EVMS, the Program Director for the National Center for Collaboration in Medical Modeling and Simulation (NCCMMS) and the Director of Corporate Relations at EVMS. He joined EVMS from Booz Allen Hamilton, where he provided modeling and simulation-based analysis, developed training tools and drafted policy for Department of Defense clients. Prior to his time at Booz Allen, he was Director of Technology at the Virginia Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Center at ODU. As a U.S. Marine, he ran simulation centers and led a $350 million effort to enhance Marine Corps readiness through the application of M&S.
Strategies to further innovative ideas developed at EVMS
This professional development byte focuses on capitalizing on inventions and ideas for products and services developed at EVMS that can be sold or shared with external partners or customers.
At the end of the professional development byte, you will be able to:
- Use the support available for entrepreneurial activities at EVMS
- Explain what is involved in progressing from the idea stage to business opportunity at EVMS
Watch this professional development byte:
- EVMS Entrepreneurial Support
- Energizing Health, an e-book featuring practical advice for entrepreneurs
- University Technology Transfer Through Entrepreneurship
Release date: June 1, 2016
Review date: May 30, 2019
Expiration date: May 31, 2022
Bob Armstrong has disclosed he has no relevant financial relationships.