Requirements for admission to any of the four graduate certificate programs in EVMS Medical and Health Professions Education include:
- Completion of all undergraduate degree requirements from an accredited college or university, with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, prior to matriculating in the MHPE program (foreign degrees considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended, including an official transcript from the degree awarding institution that specifies the date upon which the degree was issued.
- A personal statement detailing reasons for interest in the MHPE Graduate Certificate program.
Applicant Help Center
- Having trouble accessing the GradCAS application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox
- The Applicant Help Center can be accessed here: Applicant Help Center
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your GradCAS Customer Service Representative contact information at (857) 304-2086 or GradCASinfo@liaisonedu.com
Admission will occur on a rolling basis until the cohort is filled.