The Early Assurance Program (EAP) offers early acceptance to undergraduate students in their junior year of participating institutions.
By granting early assurance of acceptance into the program, students will be able to broaden their academic focus, engage in extracurricular leadership activities and pursue first-hand, lab experience.
Applicants must have expressed interest in the Laboratory Animal Science Program and are in good academic standing and are enrolled at an accredited undergraduate institution. To be eligible for the Early Assurance Program (EAP) with Virginia Wesleyan University, a student must:
- Be at least in their Junior year at University and with only one year left to complete in their undergraduate education. Interested students should meet with the University EAP Advisor during their freshman year to express interest in the EAP.
- Meet the citizenship requirements of the program.
- Meet all Virginia Wesleyan institutional and degree requirements to continue as a student in good standing.
- Have an overall (cumulative) GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Have no academic or other code of conduct violations.
- Follow the Admission guidelines.
The guarantee of admission through the EAP is contingent upon the student's continued eligibility in the EAP.