The Early Assurance Program (EAP) offers early acceptance to undergraduate students in their junior year of participating institutions. Applicants must have expressed interest inthe Laboratory Animal Science Program and are in good academic standing and are enrolled at an accredited undergraduate institution. To be eligible for the Early Assurance Program (EAP) with Virginia Wesleyan, a student must:
- Be at least in their junior year at Virginia Wesleyan, having been enrolled as a "career student" from freshman year of college (this program is not available to students transferring into the institution) and with only one academic year leftt to complete in their undegraduate education. Interested students should meet with the institution EAP Advisor during their freshman year or within the first semester of coursework to express interest in the EAP.
- Meet citizenship requirements of the program.
- Meet all Virginia Wesleyan institutional and degree requirements to continue as a student in good standing.
- Have an overall (cumulative) GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Have no academic or other code of conduct violations.
- Follow the Admission guidelines.
The guarantee of admission through the EAP is contingent upon the student's continued eligibility in the EAP.