- Log into GradCAS, create a username/password, and complete and submit the online form, including your personal essay, job history and CV/resume, along with the $60 application fee. If you cannot complete the form in one sitting, your information will be saved, and you may return to finish the process.
- Following the online instructions, applicants must contact every college or university attended and request transcripts be sent directly to GradCAS. GradCAS only accepts electronic transcripts from:
- To send transcripts to GradCAS by mail, download a transcript request form after you enter each institution in GradCAS. Send the transcript request form to the registrar at the institution and mail to:
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471
- Using the form provided within the online system, submit two letters of Recommendation from two individuals who can realistically evaluate your abilities and probability of success in the program. Preferably, one of the letters should be from your current employer.
- List all related work or volunteer experience.
Completed GradCAS Application
- A completed application requires a paid application fee, all transcripts and at least 2 letters of recommendation
- All coursework must be entered in GradCAS in the Transcript Entry section
- Unverified CASPA applications WILL NOT be reviewed.
EVMS Supplemental Application
- There is no application fee for the supplemental application
- Click here to access the EVMS secondary application