What is reimbursed
- Airfare: According to the EVMS travel policy, the cost for coach airfare will be covered for domestic flights and international flights when the scheduled flight time is less than 14 hours. Business class airfare will only be covered for international flights in excess of 14 hours.
- Personal car: Actual mileage incurred will be reimbursed at the standard IRS mileage reimbursement rate. If it is less expensive to fly than drive, the lower rate will be reimbursed.
- Rental cars: If the cost of a rental car reduces the overall cost of the travel or is necessary or is less expensive than a taxi, rental cars will be reimbursed.
- Taxi, airport limo or shuttle: Original receipts should be obtained for reimbursement.
- Parking and toll: Original receipts should be obtained for reimbursement.
- Meals: Costs of meals will be reimbursed with original receipts for the presenter only.
What is not reimbursed
- Personal items
- In-room meals
- Minibar charges including alcohol and snacks
- Upgrades for air travel
- Hotel or rental car upgrades
- Wine, beer or liquor
Original receipts are required for reimbursement. An electronic airline receipt is acceptable.