EVMS Technology Transfer transfers the intellectual property developed at EVMS to commercial partners so that the public can benefit from EVMS innovations and inventions.
- Stimulate basic and applied research within the education, research and clinical activities of the school and enhance the interdepartmental collaboration in the basic and clinical sciences areas.
- Motivate discovery of practical applications of research by rewarding inventors for their inventions.
- Evaluate all EVMS and acquired inventions for development, patentability, and licensing potential.
- License and facilitate corporate partners in commercializing EVMS technologies and thus availing the public of EVMS inventions.
- EVMS and EVMS inventors each receive an equitable share of the financial return for inventions resulting from EVMS activity.
- Coordinate and evaluate the use of EVMS inventions in the public interest.
- Telemetric Pressure Sensor
- Method to Inhibit Pancreatic Enzyme Implicated in Diabetes
- Long Lasting, Injectable Birth Control
- Asporin Fibrosis Augmentation Therapy
- Trim72 Fibrosis Augmentation Therapy
- Epilepsy Treatment and Prevention
- Synthetic Polynucleotide-Binding Peptides
- Insert for the Prevention of HIV, HSV, and STIs
- Neuropathy Quality of Life Tool