The best doctors never leave medical school
Our experts have been diagnosing, treating and researching sleep disorders longer than anyone else in Hampton Roads. Our personalized treatment plans can help you get back to sleep - and back to life.
Types of sleep disorders
Sleep disorders are classified into three different types:
- Insomnia - Lack of sleep
- Obstructive sleep apnea - Disturbed sleep
- Narcolepsy - Excessive sleep
In most cases, sleep disorders can be easily managed once they are properly diagnosed. Our state-of-the-art facility and our nationally recognized board-certified physicians and clinicians diagnose and treat all types of sleep disorders, including snoring, sleep apnea, restless legs and insomnia.
Do you have a sleep disorder?
Talk to your doctor if you have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Consistent tiredness/fatigue during the day
- Loud snoring
- Snoring interrupted by pauses in breathing
- High blood pressure
- Frequent awakenings at night
- Gasping or choking at night
- Waking up with palpitations
- Morning headaches