Candidates must have completed all undergraduate degree requirements and have been issued a bachelor’s degree prior to matriculating as an EVMS student. If the bachelor’s degree was issued by a U.S. college or university, as a general rule, it should be from a regionally accredited institution. However, the program may grant exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Official transcripts from the awarding institution must specify the date upon which the degree was issued. Graduate level course transfer credits will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The application cycle for Summer 2022 will open on October 1, 2021. The early admissions application deadline for entry into the Summer 2022 cohort is November 15, 2021, and for the regular admission is January 15, 2022. Applications submitted after January 15th will be considered. Deadline: April 30, 2022.
- Have a grade point average of 2.75 (B-) or better.
- Have successfully completed two semesters of college-level biology and chemistry with lab.
- Submit two letters of recommendation (submitted by the reference electronically) from individuals who are acquainted with you academically and/or professionally. References from close friends and family members will not be acceptable.
- Submit a personal essay. Complete essay instructions are available inside the online application portal.
- Curriculum vitae and/or resume
If you are applying as an experienced embryologist or andrologist, you must:
- Currently, work or have worked in clinical IVF or basic reproductive research as an embryologist, andrologist, nurse, physician or research scientist.
- Complete a Reproductive Clinical Science MS Degree Program Skills Report Form and submit it within your online application portal.
If you are applying with no experience, you must:
- Shadow at an IVF facility and obtain a letter that lists what was observed.
- Complete a Reproductive Clinical Science Master's Program Shadowing/Observation Report Form and submit it within your online application portal.
Contact the program for more details and assistance if needed.
International students, or applicants whose native language is not English, must take the TOEFL and receive a score equal to or greater than 550 for the paper-based test, 213 for the computer-based test or 80 for the iBT exam.