In this Section
Biomedical Sciences Research Master's Program Admissions Requirements
- Candidates must have completed all undergraduate degree requirements and have been issued a bachelor’s degree prior to matriculating as an EVMS student. If the bachelor’s degree was issued by a U.S. college or university, as a general rule it should be from a regionally accredited institution. However, the program may grant exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Official transcripts from the awarding institution must specify the date upon which the degree was issued.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) or better.
- Have successfully completed:
- Biology (2 semesters with labs)
- General Chemistry (2 semesters with labs)
- Organic Chemistry I (1 semester with lab)
- Organic Chemistry II or Biochemistry (1 semester, lab not required)
- General Math, Calculus or Statistics (1 semester)
- College Math or Physics (1 semester).
- Have a competitive Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and TOEFL (International students only) score(s) within the last 5 years.