To be eligible for the Early Assurance Program (EAP) with Regent University, a student must:
- Be at least in their junior year at Regent University, and with only one academic year left to complete in their undergraduate education when applying. Interested students should meet with the Regent University EAP Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org | 757.352.4385) during their freshman year or within the first semester of coursework to express interest in the EAP;
- Meet citizenship requirements of the program;
- Meet all Regent University institutional and degree requirements to continue as a student in good standing;
- Have an overall (cumulative) GPA of 3.0 or better;
- Have no academic or other code of conduct violations;
- Follow the Admission guidelines;
- Have a pre-matriculation meeting with the program director during the spring semester before the fall matriculation date.
The guarantee of admission through the EAP is contingent upon the student's continued eligibility in the EAP.