By granting early assurance of acceptance into the program, students will be able to broaden their academic focus, engage in extracurricular leadership activities and pursue first-hand, lab experience.
To be eligible for the Early Assurance Program (EAP) with Regent University and Virginia Wesleyan University, a student must:
- Be at least in their junior year and with only one academic year left to complete in their undergraduate education. Interested students should meet with their EAP Advisor during their freshman year to express interest in the EAP.
- Meet citizenship requirements of the program;
- Meet all institutional and degree requirements to continue as a student in good standing;
- Have an overall (cumulative) GPA of 3.0 or better;
- Have no academic or other code of conduct violations;
- Follow the Admission guidelines;
- Have a pre-matriculation meeting with the program director during the spring semester before the fall matriculation date.
The guarantee of admission through the EAP is contingent upon the student's continued eligibility in the EAP.