The following elements must be completed before an invitation to interview can be granted to the applicant:
- Complete and submit the online application and application fee. Apply by:
- Dec. 1 for early decision
- Feb. 15 for regular admissions and Early Assurance Program
- Submissions after Feb. 15 will be considered on a rolling basis. Submissions before Feb. 15 receive priority.
- Submit two references from individuals who are acquainted with you academically, personally and/or professionally. References from close friends and family members are unacceptable.
- Submission of a writing sample is required. This sample should be an example of scholarly work such as an academic paper or professional report that preferably includes citations and references.
- Submit a personal statement that describes how or why you want to become an art therapist and your future goals.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
Official transcripts should be submitted electronically through GradCAS. If you experience technical difficulties or related problems in completing your online application, contact the applicant help center.