Art Therapy & Counseling Program Application Process
The following elements MUST be completed BEFORE an invitation to interview can be granted to the applicant:
- Complete and submit the online application along with the application fee. Applicants are encouraged to apply by February 15th.
- Although we will consider later applications, submissions by February 15th are given priority. Please refer to the Admissions Guide for specific information about the requirements, process and timeline for the program.
- Using the form provided within the online application system, submit three references (email addresses) from individuals who are acquainted with you academically, personally, and/or professionally. References from close friends and family members are unacceptable.
- Submission of a writing sample is required. This sample should be an example of scholarly work such as an academic paper or professional report that preferably includes citations and references.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
Official transcripts should be mailed to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment for Health Professions at the address shown below. If you experience technical difficulties or related problems in completing your online application, please contact:
EVMS - School of Health Professions
Office of Admissions and EnrollmentATTN: Art Therapy & Counseling Program700 W. Olney Road, Room 1155
Norfolk, VA 23507-1607
For program information, contact:Mary Roberts, EdS, LPC, ATR-BC
Director/Associate ProfessorTel: 757.446.5895