SCSIL offers a full complement of simulation tools and techniques to meet your educational needs. These tools and techniques are used to teach and assess a variety of clinical, communication and team-based skills. We provide services to all disciplines within the healthcare industry as well as non-healthcare-related industries. SCSIL also offers off-the-shelf curriculum.
The simulation methods SCSIL uses include:
- Standardized Patients (SPs)
- Physical Exam Teaching Associates (PETAs)
- Gynecological Teaching Associates (GTAs) and Male Urological Teaching Associates (MUTAs)
- Manikin-based simulators
- Partial task trainers
- Virtual and immersive environments
- Computer-based simulators and more
Simulation activities can be delivered within the facilities of SCSIL or can be provided off-site as well. Explore our example course list to learn more about our offerings.