Board of Visitors' Schedule
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Burroughs Board Room, fifth floor of Andrews Hall. If you have questions about a meeting location, please call the Office of the President, (757) 446-5800.
- The EVMS Board of Visitors has four scheduled meetings planned in the 2015-2016 academic year, as indicated below. Committee meetings are held earlier in the day (see schedule below) with the full meeting of the board scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. following a luncheon presentation that begins at 12:15 p.m.
- The Audit and Compliance Committee meets from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. NOTE: A special meeting of the Audit and Compliance Committee has been scheduled for February 5, 2016, at 11 a.m. in the Burroughs Board Room. The committee is meeting to interview and select an external auditor.
- The Academic and Students Affairs Committee meets from 11 a.m. to 12 noon. The committee will meet in Room 132, Andrews Hall.
- The Finance Committee meets from 11 a.m. to 12 noon.
- The Trusteeship Committee and the Executive Committees meet when necessary.