The EVMS Board of Visitors has four scheduled meetings planned in the 2018-2019 academic year, as indicated below. Committee meetings are held earlier in the day (see schedule below) with the full meeting of the board scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. following a luncheon presentation that begins at 12:15 p.m. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Burroughs Board Room, fifth floor of Andrews Hall. If you have questions about a meeting location, please call the Office of the President, 757-446-5800.
Regularly Scheduled Board of Visitors Meetings:
- September 11, 2018
- December 11, 2018
- March 12, 2019
- June 11, 2019
Regularly Scheduled Committee Meetings:
- The Audit and Compliance Committee meets from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m in the Burroughs Board Room.
- The Academic and Students Affairs Committee meets from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Andrews Hall, Room 132.
- The Finance Committee meets from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Burroughs Board Room.
- The Trusteeship Committee and the Executive Committees meet when necessary. Meeting dates and times for these committees will be added to this page as scheduled.
Scheduled Committee meetings, in addition to the regularly scheduled meetings listed above:
- The Ad Hoc Bond Finance Committee will hold a special meeting on December 11, 2018, at 10:45 a.m. in the President's Conference Room, Andrews Hall, Room 512.
- The Finance Committee will hold a special meeting on May 21, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. in the Burroughs Board Room.