The Student Loan Office of Eastern Virginia Medical School is responsible for the disbursement and collection of school-administered loans to include the following:
- Federal Perkins/National Direct Student Loans
- Health Professions Student Loans
- Primary Care Loans
- Loans for Disadvantaged Students
- EVMS Private Loan Funds
Additionally, the office handles institutional exit interviews, deferments, and cancellations for the loan programs listed above.
- Cancellation - Perkins
- Deferment - Perkins
- Economic Hardship - Perkins
- Certificate of Deferment-PCL LDS
- EFN Self Certification
- PCL Self Certification
- Deferment - EVMS Private Loan Funds
- Deferment - Military Perkins
- Financial Arrangement Form - UAS
- Emergency Loan and Prom Note
To sign up for online account access or to make an online payment on your institutional loans, please visit the following website for the Student Loan Office's billing agent, University Accounting Service: www.uaservice.com. Benefit forms can also be accessed from this website.
If you are unsure about which form you need, please contact the Student Loan Officer.
358 Mowbray Arch
Phone: (757) 446-6056
EVMS Student Loan Fund
Fax: (757) 446-6150