Things to consider when selecting a post-baccalaureate program...
Applying to medical school is often a multi-year process requiring dedication, perseverance, and a well-conceived application strategy. While many applicants will be able to gain acceptance to a medical school at the end of their post-bac year, others will require another year and application cycle to complete the process.
Why EVMS Med Master's?
Since 1995, the EVMS Medical Master's Program has helped 85-90% of our students successfully place themselves in the entering classes of allopathic medical schools across the United States. Our Medical Master's Program has a rigorous medical curriculum with five of eight courses taken with first-year medical students, offers help in the non-academic aspects of the MD application, and is highly respected by medical schools. We have multiple levels of staff to support, mentor, and counsel students in a cooperative learning environment with a cohesive faculty.
The EVMS Medical Master's Program also offers:
- Majority of classes are taken with medical students
- Practice Medical Interviews and Feedback
- Exposure to Standardized Patients
- Assistance with Medical School applications
- Volunteer/Community Service Opportunities
- Introduction to ultrasound
- Regional dissection
- Committee Letter
Unique to our Two-Year Program:
- Structured clinical opportunities
- Structured volunteer activities
- MCAT/DAT test preparation