Medical Master's Program Application Process
- Complete and submit the online application along with the $60 application fee no later than June 1 prior to the beginning of the Fall semester. Applications are only accepted from September 1 - June 1 each year. Admission offers are awarded on a rolling basis as completed applications are reviewed.
- Please refer to our Medical Master's VZ Application Guide for help with uploading documents and completing your application.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Using the form provided within the online application system, submit three letters of recommendation from individuals who can realistically evaluate the applicant's abilities and probability of success in the program. At least two of these letters should be from faculty. If using Interfollio, letters should be sent to email@example.com.
- Upload a Resume/CV within the online application system. Please limit to 4 pages or less. Make sure to include the following sections with adequate detail and the number of hours/week or month for each entry:
- Volunteer Work
- Clinical Shadowing
- Please refer to our Medical Master's Sample Resume for help with formatting suggestions.
- Upload a Personal Statement/Essay document within the online application system. Please limit to 1 page or less. We encourage you to address the following topics in your essay:
- Why do you want to be a physician?
- Why do you think the Medical Master's Program at EVMS is a good fit for you?
- Email MCAT test scores OR MCAT VERIFICATION Code along with AMCAS ID information to the Office of Admissions and Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official transcripts and test scores should be mailed to the Office of Admissions and Enrollment for Health Professions at the address shown below. If you experience technical difficulties or related problems in completing your online application, please contact:
School of Health Professions
Office of Admissions and Enrollment
Attention: M.S. in Biomedical Sciences, Medical Master's
Eastern Virginia Medical School
700 W. Olney Road, Room 1155
Norfolk, VA 23507-1607