We promote and guide opportunities for the EVMS community to engage in healthy behaviors in a supportive and efficient work/learning environment at all levels of EVMS.
This mission will be accomplished through strategies that:
- Cultivate and support a culture of organizational well-being by developing the strengths of the EVMS community (our individuals) through adapting practices that will result in sustainable vitality;
- Encourage and facilitate individual well-being and resilience through providing opportunities to develop each individual's potential, strengths, vitality and adaptability.
We will create and sustain a healthy community at EVMS that educates, motivates and empowers all institutional members to engage in wellness and fulfillment.
Wellness Committee members
- Serina A. Neumann, PhD, Co-Chair
- Matthew R. Schenk, Co-Chair
- Marta A. Ambrozewicz, MD, PhD
- Paul F. Aravich, PhD
- Caroline L. Bertolet, PhD
- Stephen C. Brawley, MD, PhD
- Chinacherem Chinaka
- Meredith R. Clark, PhD
- R. Clinton Crews, MPH
- Kimberly K. Dempsey, MPA, PA-C
- Catherine J. F. Derber, MD
- Allison P. Knight, PhD
- David C. Lieb, MD
- Ruvi Makuni
- Elza Mylona, PhD, MBA
- Uma Senthilkumar, MD
- Sami G. Tahhan, MD
- David A. Taylor-Fishwick, PhD