EVMS Open Payments Resource Page
CMS has just confirmed that the 45 day review and dispute period for 2015 data in the Open Payments (Sunshine Act) system will open on April 1st and close May 15th. During this period of time, physicians about whom a manufacturer has reported one or more payments will be able to register and view the reported payments in advance of the June 30 public release of the information. If any of the reported payments appear to be incorrect, physicians until May 15th to resolve the dispute directly with the manufacturer, who can submit revised information to CMS. All resolutions must be completed by May 30th. You can find background information on the Sunshine Act and its requirements here or go to https://www.cms.gov/openpayments/ for the most current information, instructions, and FAQs.
- Review EVMS/EVMS Medical Group FAQ's. If you have other questions about Open Payments, please contact the EVMS Medical Group Compliance Office at 451-6200.
- Visit the CMS Open Payments Home Page to learn more about Open Payments and browse the various topics including:
- How Open Payments Works
- Participation in Open Payments
- Applicable Manufacturers
- Applicable GPOs
- Data Collection Details
- Program Registration
- Data Submission and Attestation
- Dispute and Resolution
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Definitions and Acronyms
- Open Payments in the News
- Light on reading material? Enjoy detailed user guides? There is an extensive 342 page CMS Open Payment User Guide.
- Want to skip all the exciting reading materials and just get in to the Open Payments Portal and see what has been reported about you? See the EVMS Open Payments Portal Quick Access Page.
- Go Mobile – make review of your payments easier next year by keeping track of your data on the CMS Mobile App available in the Google Play™ app store or iOSApple™ app store. For more information on the CMS Mobile app and how it can help you visit the CMS Mobile Apps Page.