We encourage you to work with your friends, coworkers or employees to come up with new ideas for your fundraising event — something your group will get excited about. Also, remember to share your fundraising event with family, friends and coworkers on your social media platforms of choice: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
- Host an event at your favorite establishment. Sell tickets to friends and coworkers. Hold a prize drawing at the event.
- Host a dodgeball or cornhole tournament. Invite teams to register to participate in a fun day of activities and determine the winning group.
- Hold a "jeans day" in your office. Staff members who donate a certain amount to EVMS, such as $5 or $10, can wear jeans to the office that day.
- Host a dinner or luncheon for your friends and ask them to make a donation to EVMS.
- Birthday wishes. Instead of presents, ask family and friends to donate to your designated program at EVMS.