The EVMS Student Ambassador program provides students an opportunity to serve as representatives of the school before key constituent groups, such as donors, alumni, community leaders, and EVMS senior leadership. Ambassadors assist with campus tours, attend EVMS Development events, give presentations to the Board of Visitors, Board of Trustees, and connect with alumni.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be part of a select group of students trained to advance EVMS’ mission
- Network with trustees, community leaders, alumni and donors
- Represent EVMS at significant events and activities
- Give tours to prospective donors and community members
- Speak of your experiences as a student to alumni, donors, civic and cultural leaders, and friends of EVMS
- Assist with messages of gratitude that can be shared with donors
- Gain a deeper understanding of philanthropy at EVMS and within broader academic settings
- Hone communication and public speaking skills
- Receive community service/volunteer hours
- Opportunities to network with Senior Leadership and Board Members
- Exposure to fundraising strategies and techniques
- Did we mention free food and fun events?!
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner
- Provide availability as requested
- Make every effort to attend Lunch and Learn events to become familiar with updated program information
- Maintain discretion and privacy with confidential information
- Track service hours accurately
For questions or more information about the Student Ambassador Program contact Julie Seals at email@example.com.