Faculty Affairs & Professional Development
Our vision is a vibrant, diverse community where faculty at all stages have the optimal capability to reach their career goals and contribute meaningfully to the EVMS mission.
The mission of the Office is multifaceted and embraces the following activities:
- Establish and sustain a culture that promotes faculty vitality and diversity;
- Develop and implement activities and policies that ensure effective and successful recruitment, appointment, retention, and career advancement of faculty;
- Retain, educate, and support visionary, innovative leaders who are capable of promoting the institution's mission and capitalizing on emerging challenges;
- Implement learning experiences that enable faculty to be successful as educators, investigators, and health care professionals;
- Expand participation in national and international groups that assist or promote faculty affairs, leadership and professional development.