Fibroid Clinical Trials
MYOVANT FIBROID STUDY
Do you have heavy menstrual bleeding and diagnosed with uterine fibroids?
The Clinical Research Center at EVMS is currently recruiting volunteers for a clinical trial of an new investigational medication in women with Heavy Menstrual Bleeding associated with
You may qualify to participate if you:
- have at least one uterine fibroid
- have heavy menstrual bleeding
- are not currently breastfeeding or pregnant
Participants May Receive Financial Compensation
This advertisement has been approved by the EVMS Institutional Review Board #Pro20871
OBSEVA FIBROID STUDY
Do you suffer from heavy or long menstrual bleeding?
If yes, you may have uterine fibroids.
Introducing a research study to test whether an investigational drug that targets specific female hormones could help women with heavy bleeding due to fibroids.
Who can participate?
- Women aged 18 and older with no major health problems
- Must suffer from heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids
- Not planning to become pregnant in the next two years
Contact the Clinical Research Center: ■ 757.446.5808 ■ firstname.lastname@example.org
This advertisement has been approved by the EVMS institutional review board IRB#Pro00022333