Learn about the most up-to-date advances in healthcare and opportunities for people in need to live safely and independently in their homes and community at the 2021 Virtual Health and Tech Expo on April 6. This virtual event is hosted by Beyond Clinic Walls (BCW), an initiative focused on providing social support and maintaining independence for people of all ages through home visits, advocacy, and healthcare monitoring.
Every year, BCW hosts an annual health and technology fair. The event is coordinated with assistance from Community-Engaged Learning, the Glennan Center for Geriatrics and Gerontology and support from The Robertson and Copley Fund.
Last year’s Expo for Independent Living was a huge success and featured 27 exhibitors. This year, the Expo will be hosted online. Register here for free.
Participation is free for this virtual event. All needed information, including entrance links, will be sent to your email after you register. You will also receive more information on the exhibitors and the event timeline.
- Access Partnership
- Alzheimer's Association
- Coastal Prosthetics And Orthotics
- EMMA Health Technologies
- Hampton Roads Veteran Community Partnership
- MI Technical Solutions, Inc.
- Paws With A Cause
- School Health Corporation
- Senior Services
- Sentara Home Care Services
- Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- VBPD - Virginia Beach Project Lifesaver
- Virginia Navigator Family of Websites