Our program alumni are currently working across the United States in a wide variety of roles. Recently graduated residents include:
Class of 2021
- Dr. Kelsey Johnson
- Dr. Alexander Pattison
- Dr. Chantel Harsch
- Dr. Radjeep Gill
Class of 2020
- Dr. Kassimier Thompson: Community Based Outpatient Clinic; Albemarle Veteran’s Administration; Elizabeth City, NC
- Dr. Ryan Wade: Addiction Psychiatry fellowship; Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, CT
- Dr. Michael Naughton: Private Practice; Eugene, Oregon.
Class of 2019
- Dr. Alison McCanon: Outpatient Psychiatry; Norfolk Community Service Board; Norfolk, VA
- Dr. Aneel Ursani Outpatient Psychiatrist; Interim Medical Director of San Jose Behavioral Health; Participates on medical advisory board; telepsychiatrist at Cerebral, a mental health start-up company in California.
- Dr. Zhi Wu is the Associate Medical Director for Maryvale Hospital, which is one of the freestanding county psychiatric hospitals for Maricopa County, Ariz. He is also Assistant Professor for Creighton University School of Medicine in Phoenix.
Class of 2018
- Dr. Eric Friedman: staff psychiatrist at the Dwight Eisenhower VA Medical Center in Leavenworth, Kan.
- Dr. Justin Smith is Attending Physician for Adult Behavioral Health at Brynn Marr Hospital, a freestanding psychiatry hospital in Jacksonville, N.C. He is running two adult inpatient wards.