Please be sure to fill out the application form completely. Read all information available on the ERAS website before submitting your application. Omissions may cause a delay in processing your application.
Our program must receive all completed application materials by Dec 2. All applicants must:
- Submit an application through ERAS
- Passing score on USMLE Step 1 and 2 or COMLEX Step 1 and 2 with only one failure allowed at most for both
- No Failures allowed on USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills or COMLEX equivalent
- Must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder (Program does not sponsor visas)
- Submit three letters of recommendation from clinical sponsors with at least one being from a psychiatrist
- Have graduated from medical school within the last five years
International Medical Graduates:
- Must be Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates-certified and passed
- Should have at least two months or more of U.S. experience in Psychiatry either through an externship or internship
The program maintains the right to review applications on an as-is basis. If your credentials do not meet the stated requirements, this is an immediate exclusion of your application. If you have been selected to interview, you will receive an email through ERAS. Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are unable to provide you with a status report regarding your application.
All interviews in 2022 will be conducted virtually.