The EVMS Pediatric Residency Program at CHKD participates in the NRMP and accepts all applications through ERAS. Deadline for consideration is November 15th.
- graduation from medical school within 4 years of application
- CV and at least 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly Dean's letter)
- Full medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- Passing USMLE / COMLEX-USA Step 1 score
- Passing USMLE / COMLEX-USA Step 2 CK and CS scores before February 15th
- ECFMG certification for international/foreign medical graduates
- EVMS supports J-1 visas
- 2 months of US clinical experience involving direct patient care with evaluations are required
Interviews are typically offered mid October through early January. Invitations are sent through ERAS at which time candidates can self-schedule using the electronic tool found on the "Interviews" tab of their AAMC profile. The calendar fills quickly so be sure to schedule early.
- OCTOBER 18, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29
- NOVEMBER 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 21
- DECEMBER 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19
Our program arranges one evening's complimentary accommodations for our out-of-town candidates at a neighborhood bed and breakfast or contracted hotel. We also host an informal candidate dinner with our residents at a local restaurant, typically the evening before the interview day. All details will be shared via email/ERAS messages prior to your arrival.