All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) by December 1.
Priority is given to graduates from LCME-accredited medical schools. All applicants must be within five years of graduation from medical school. Evaluations for admission are determined by:
- Grades in pre-clinical or clinical courses
- Dean's letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- Communication and personal skills
- Passing scores on Step 1 and completion of Step 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Exams (USMLE) or National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners COMLEX scores
After receiving interview invitation for the current season, resident candidates can use the ERAS schedule tool to view and select one of the available dates by checking the "Interviews" tab within their AAMC profile. Candidates are encouraged to self-schedule early since the calendar fills quickly.
OCT. 19, 22, 29*, 30, 31
NOV. 1, 5*, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12*, 13, 14, 15, 27, 28
DEC. 3*, 4, 5, 7, 10*, 11, 12, 13, 14
* - interview day begins at 11:30 a.m.
Out-of-town candidates will receive complimentary accommodations for one evening at a neighborhood bed and breakfast or contracted hotel.