Applicants interested in the Pediatric Simulation in Medicine Education Fellowship must:
- Be a graduate of an AAMC-accredited or equivalent medical school
- Have completed USMLE Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3
- Have completed an ACGME fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine prior to July 1 of their fellowship year
- Be credentialed by Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters prior to July 1 of their fellowship year
- Submit a CV
- Submit a letter of intent
- Submit two letters of recommendations
- One must be from the applicant's Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship director or Emergency Department medical director
- Have applied to EVMS' Master of Medical and Health Professions Education program
Applicants should demonstrate a record of achievement or interest as provided by publications, teaching evaluations and specialized training.
Please submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:Pediatric Simulation in Medicine Education
601 Children's Lane
Norfolk, VA 23507
We interview select candidates from September through November.