All applicants must have completed a pediatric residency with an American Board of Pediatrics-approved training program or be ABP-certified in pediatrics. We accept qualified international applicants on J-1 visas.
Applications may be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
When submitting your application through ERAS, please include:
- Current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (one letter must be from your residency training program director)
- Official copy of your medical school transcripts
- Official copy of your medical school dean's letter
- Official copy of your United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcripts
International Medical Graduates must include their Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates status report.
Interviews will be conducted through summer and autumn in preparation for National Resident Match Program (NRMP) selection in December. Interviewees will receive complimentary lodging, dinner the night before the interview and lunch on interview day.
for detailed information about our program.