EVMS Strelitz Diabetes Center of Western Tidewater
- Improving the quality of life for individuals within Southeastern Virginia's community suffering from diabetes.
- Educating Hampton Roads patients, health professionals and the public about diabetes prevention and treatment topics, including:
- Signs and symptoms of diabetes
- Distinctions between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Diabetes risk factors
- Diabetes prevention
- Free screenings are offered on a walk-in basis on Fridays in the Medical Office Building at Sentara Obici Hospital, 1790 Godwin Boulevard, Suite 320, Suffolk, VA between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. For more information about our clinic or if you have been diagnosed with diabetes or prediabetes, please call us at 757.446.5908.