EVMS Family and Community Medicine offers comprehensive outpatient and inpatient health care to patients ranging in age from infancy to geriatrics. Our physicians are fulltime teaching faculty at Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS). Physicians in training (residents) and medical students are an extension of our practice. The integration of our practice with EVMS residents, physicians and students enhances your care and provides an academic advantage unique to our group.
Some of the services that we provide:
- Comprehensive health physicals
- Behavioral health assessments and counseling
- Joint injections and splinting
- Manage chronic care: hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Anticoagulation clinic
- Minor surgeries
- Newborn & well child care
- Women’s health care
- Pregnancy care
- Acute/same day care
- Inpatient care
- Treadmill testing