NICHD Copper IUD
Seeking women 18 to 40 for clinical trial of two copper IUDs
The Clinical Research Center is seeking healthy female volunteers who:
- Have regular menstrual cycles
- Are sexually active and at risk for pregnancy
- Are willing to be randomized to one of two copper IUDs
You must be willing to:
- Attend about 8 visits over 36-38 months
- Follow all study requirements
- Postpone pregnancy for more than 3 years
Contact the Clinical Research Center:
Financial compensation for time and travel may be provided.
This advertisement has been approved by the Eastern Virginia Medical School Institutional Review Board, IRB # SSU00040120.
NIH CCN012B Vaginal Ring
Tired of having to remember your birth control?
The Clinical Research Center of Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk is accepting people to participate in a research study in your area. This important research study is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of an investigational contraceptive vaginal ring over one year.
In order to qualify to participate in the Study, you must be:
- Female between 18 and 35 years old
- Pre-menopausal with regular menstrual cycles
- Sexually active (but not trying to get pregnant)
Participants will receive a complete study-related medical examination with laboratory services similar to an annual exam at your OBGYN and all investigational medication at no cost to you. Additionally, you will also be compensated for your time, travel and other expenses at every completed visit.
This advertisement was approved by the Eastern Virginia Medical School Institutional Review Board, IRB #SSU0004537
Daré Bioscience DR-OVP-001 Contraceptive Device
Seeking women ages 18-50 for a clinical trial of an investigational contraceptive device
The Clinical Research Center at EVMS is seeking healthy, premenopausal women to evaluate an investigational non-hormonal contraceptive device.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be between 18 and 50 years of age at time of entering the study;
- Be sexually active with a non-sterilized male partner;
- Have had your tubes tied;
- Have regular menstrual cycles; and
- Be willing to follow the study rules, comply with all study procedures and complete all study visits.
All study-related exams and procedures will be covered at no cost to eligible participants. Additionally, all participants will be compensated for every completed visit. Call the Clinical Research Center at 757.446.5808 or email us at email@example.com.
This advertisement has been approved by the Eastern Virginia Medical School Institutional Review Board, IRB #SSU00047600
For more information about our studies, please submit a study inquiry.