The EVMS Library now has a site license to EndNote 20
Story Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:16:00 EDT
The EVMS library now has an institutional site license to the latest EndNote desktop version, EndNote 20. Use EndNote to collect references, format papers and bibliographies, and collaborate with research partners.
Links to Windows or Mac installers, along with links to tutorials are available on the EVMS MyPortal at this link - https://myportal.evms.edu/login/?redir=/departments/library/endnote/. You will be prompted for your EVMS Network username and password.
Once EndNote20 is installed, you can load an existing library or create a new one. Click on create a new one if you do not have an earlier desktop version or only have EndNote Web (aka EndNote Basic). This will allow the desktop interface to open. You can then sync the desktop version with your existing EndNote Web account if applicable. Graduating students can also carry this license with them.
EndNote 20 can help you accelerate your research
- Write faster and save time: Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
- Research better: Use tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process. Then, easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
- Stay organized: Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And, use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
- Collaborate easier: Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries. Share some or all of your library and set permissions for access.
- Get published: Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
- Work from anywhere: Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPhone and iPad applications.
Let the library staff know if you have any questions or comments about this resource: email@example.com; 757.446.5846.