The application process for the PA Fellowship in Emergency Medicine is open September 5 through November 30, with late applications considered if a position is still available.
The PA Fellowship in Emergency Medicine is now participating in the Graduate Centralized Application Service (GradCAS).
The following are required with your application:
- Personal statement of not more than 250 words expressing your desire and qualifications for the fellowship position
- Two letters of recommendation in support of your application
- One of the letters must be from your PA program director and the other from a peer, a supervising physician or a faculty member
- Undergraduate and graduate official transcripts from all schools attended
- Transcripts must be sent to GradCAS only. GradCAS only accepts electronic transcripts from Credentials Solutions, Parchment, and National Student Clearinghouse. If your school does not offer either of these services, your transcript must be sent via mail. Please see the information below to send your transcripts.
- Sending transcripts to GradCAS electronically:
- Sending transcripts to GradCAS by mail:
- Download a transcript request form after you enter each institution in GradCAS
- Send the transcript request form to the institution registrar to send transcript by mail to the address below:
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471
- GradCAS Applicant Help Center
- The Applicant Help Center can be accessed at https://help.liaisonedu.com/GradCAS_Applicant_Help_Center
- Having trouble accessing the application? The preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox
- If you have questions about your application status, please contact your GradCAS Customer Service Representative contact information at (857) 304-2086 or GradCASinfo@liaisonedu.com
Interviews will take place in October and January. Offers for positions will be considered on a rolling basis. All applicants will be notified of acceptance by early February.
For application questions, please contact:
School of Health Professions
Admissions and Enrollment
Attn: PA Fellowship in Emergency Medicine
Eastern Virginia Medical School
700 W. Olney Road, Room 1155
Norfolk, VA 23507-1607
Tel: 757.446.7437 | 757.446.7153