Applicants should apply online through the Society for Clinical Ultrasound Fellowship.
The prerequisites for applying to the fellowship program include:
- Eligible to hold an approved license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Graduate of an approved allopathic or osteopathic medical school
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited emergency medicine residency program
- Board-eligible or board-certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM)
- Eligible to be credentialed in all seven Sentara facilities