The deadline for ERAS application submission is October 31st.
- A complete application will include all of the following:
- ERAS application form
- Personal statement
- Medical school dean’s letter
- Medical school transcript
- Four (4) letters of recommendation
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores. A first-time passing score on Step 1 is required.
- After receiving your application through ERAS, the Residency Program Administration reviews candidate applications and selects individuals who qualify for interviews.
Interviews are by invitation only. All applicants will be notified by e-mail whether or not they are selected for interviews. Those selected for interviews will choose from a list of dates to visit our program. Interview days consist of tours, an orientation session with the residents, and individual interviews with the faculty.
Our program is an advanced program. One year of training in an accredited broad-based residency program is required prior to beginning the PGY-2 year in Dermatology. Acceptable broad-based PGY-1 programs include:
Transitional year or a first year residency in
- general surgery
- internal medicine
- family medicine
- obstetrics & gynecology
- emergency medicine