Food pantry distributions
The Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore distributes at the YMCA at 2901 Granby Street, Norfolk, VA 23504
Holy Trinity Catholic Church - 154 West Government Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23503 | 757.480.3433
- 1 - 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday for residents in zip code 23503.
Episcopal Church of the Advent - 9629 Norfolk Ave, Norfolk, VA 23503 | 757.587.0125
- 10 a.m. - noon Monday and Thursday
- 6 - 7 p.m. Thursday
- Serves the following zip codes: 23503, 23505, 23518
Colonial Heights Church of Christ - 833 Marvin Ave, Norfolk, VA 23518 | 757.587.0401
- 9 - 11 a.m. on the third Saturday
Love 757 - 9504 Selby Pl, Norfolk, VA 23503
- 9 - 11 a.m. Friday
- 9 - 11 a.m. first and third Saturday
- 6 - 8 p.m. second and fourth Wednesday
Calvary Revival Church - 5833 Poplar Hall Dr, Norfolk, VA 23502
- 10 a.m. - noon Friday
- This is a non-USDA food pantry so anyone can access it.
Corner Stone Christian Center - 419 Walker Ave, Norfolk, VA 23523 | 757.543.0002.
- 11a.m. - noon Friday
- If you call them ahead of time, they will allow pick up food for clients.
Salvation Army - 5525 Raby Rd, Norfolk, VA 23502 | 757.543.8100
- 1 - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- ONLY canned goods and nonperishables available on Thursday.
Norfolk Church of Christ - 5801 Granby Street, Norfolk, VA 23505 | 757.489.4134.
Royster Memorial Presbyterian - 6901 Newport Ave., Norfolk VA 23505 | 757.423.8536
- 10 a.m. - noon Monday
- 6 - 7:30 p.m. Wednesday
The Store Front - 3921 Pleasant Ave, Norfolk, VA 23518 | 757.227.9674.
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Wednesday and Friday
Meal and bathroom locations for persons experiencing homelessness
Please contact Norfolk Community Services Board (757) 756.5600 and select 4 to reach the homeless outreach office for additional assistance.
Freemason St Baptist – 400 E. Freemason St
- Give out breakfast boxes at 8:30 a.m. Fridays
- Have a community meal at 8:30 a.m. on the 4th Saturday
First Lutheran Church -1301 Colley Ave.
- Open for bag lunches noon - 1 p.m. Wednesday
Basilica of St. Mary – 317 Chapel St.
- Continuing regular soup kitchen schedule with to-go lunches from noon to 1 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Salvation Army – 203 W. 19th St.
- They are now in shelter in place. No new shelter guests will be admitted.
- Day services will be limited to 10 persons at a time, and for food and bathroom. Guests will not be allowed to linger in the building.
- Dinner offered 4:45 - 5:15 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- Breakfast offered 8 - 8:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and 9 - 9:30 a.m. Sunday
Christ and St Lukes Episcopal-560 W. Olney Rd.
- Thursday bag lunch 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
First Presbyterian – 820 Colonial Ave.
- Continuing lunch noon - 1 p.m. Saturday
- Handing out styrofoam packages with food
Sacred Heart-520 Graydon Ave
- Continuing lunches from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. Sundays
The Wall - On Salter St., 1 block east of Monticello, between VA Beach Blvd and Princess Anne.
- Breakfast 7 to 7:40 a.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday breakfast
- Give out lunch bags, water
Union Mission – 5100 E. Virginia Beach Blvd.
- Maintaining normal mealtimes and operations.
- Meals - noon - 1 p.m. Monday through Friday and 4:30 p.m. every day
St. Columba – 2114 Lafayette Blvd.
- Day center is closed for normal operation
- Bathroom visits will be allowed as requested.
- Meals will be available when requested for those who knock 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday
New Life Church – 1420 Colonial Ave
- Bathroom available, from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m., Tuesday through Friday
- Beginning Tuesday, March 25, will serve dinner at 5 p.m.
GAM (Ghent Area Ministries) – 1301 Colonial Ave
- Bathroom available on noon to 4 p.m. Mondays only
New Hope COGIC – 3241 Brest Ave.
- Open for meals and showers 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
First Baptist - 418 Bute St.
- To-go lunch noon - 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays
Miles UMC-Ocean View
- To-go breakfast 7 a.m. – 8 a.m. Wednesday