- Guides for using Blackboard effectively.
- Guides for requesting a schedule change or adding a new academic event.
- Guide to using the instructional technologies at our classroom podiums.
- Guides for using clickers as an interactive tool in learning and assessment.
- Step-by-step directions for preparing and conducting a Team-Based Learning experience.
- Step-by-step directons for running a flipped learning experience.
This section of Instructor Tools provides you with how-to guides and job aids.
Our goal here was make these tasks as accessible as we can.
In this section, links to job aids are easy to identify because the links to them are presented as large blue-green rectangles. These job aids are written in everyday language and should provide step-by-step instructions for you. Job aids that are .pdf files will be identified with the PDF Icon pictured below.