Important Admissions Updates
Below you can find important updates or proposed changes to the current and future admission cycles. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Last Updated: March 2018
2017-18 Cycle | January 2019 Matriculation
- The CASPA cycle opens April 24, 2017 and closes March 1, 2018.
- The Admissions Guidelines Handbook for the 2017/18 application cycle will be available on May 3, 2017.
- Your CASPA application must be complete by the March 1st deadline. It will not be considered regardless of the original CASPA submission date.
A CASPA application is considered "complete" when the following actions occur:
1. All official transcripts are listed, EACH with a date received in your Status Menu under "Transcripts."
2. At least two of your references are listed as "completed" with a date completed in your Status Menu under "Evaluations."
3. Your payment is marked as received with a date received in your Status Menu.
4. You have received e-mail confirmation that you submitted the application.
5. Your application Status Menu reads as "Materials Received > Verifying" for the PA programs to which you submitted.
- After notification of acceptance into the program, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to hold a seat in the class and will be applied toward tuition.
- The CASPer test is NOT required for those applying in the 2017/18 cycle.
2018-19 Cycle | January 2020 Matriculation
- The CASPA cycle opens April 27, 2018 and closes March 1, 2019
- The Admissions Guidelines Handbook for the 2018/19 application cycle will be available on May 1, 2018.
- This year we are implementing a new component to the application process: a computer-based assessment of personal characteristics (CASPer). Read more about this requirement here.
Contact the Admissions & Enrollment office for further information.