Contemporary Human Anatomy Application Process
- Review admissions requirements.
- Submit application, including the nonrefundable $60 application fee.
- Log into the online VZ Application, create a username/password and complete and submit the online form. If you cannot complete the form in one sitting, all of your information will be saved, and you may return to finish the process.
- Submit a personal statement and three letters of recommendation using the online application system.
- Have official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly from the school attended to EVMS' School of Health Professions Admissions and Enrollment. Electronic transcripts are preferred if available.
- Submit an official GRE, MCAT, DAT or TOEFL score.
- International applicants: Please go to the ETS website to request your TOEFL scores be sent directly to Admissions and Enrollment. ETS reports scores for two years after the test date. If you have previously taken the TOEFL but the two-year period has expired, the program will accept a personal copy if available.
- U.S. students seeking financial aid: Please visit Financial Aid.
Application materials are considered on a rolling basis, starting Sept. 1 (one year before desired matriculation), and are considered until March 31 or until all positions are filled.
Send all application materials, including test scores and transcripts, to Admissions and Enrollment. If you experience technical difficulties or related problems in completing your application, please contact:
School of Health Professions
Admissions and Enrollment
Attention: Contemporary Human Anatomy
Eastern Virginia Medical School
700 W. Olney Road, Room 1155
Norfolk, VA 23507-1607
Tel: 757.446.7437 | 757.446.7153