Educational Plans for Health Professions Programs

Students enrolled in any per credit hour health professions program must file an Educational Plan for the academic year.  The initial plan (including delivery mode) is filed as part of the online application process.  We understand that this is early in the enrollment process and plans do change.  When that happens, a Revised Educational Plan must be filed in paper form with the Office of Financial Aid.  

Use the Revised Educational Plan to advise the Office of Financial Aid of changes in your planned enrollment and delivery mode of class (i.e., in classroom, distance, or a hybrid) for the academic  year.  Students must update this form throughout the academic year based on any changes to courses, including method of delivery. 

NOTE:  Failure to notify of a change before the beginning of a term may result in a delay of release of funds to Financial Services and ultimately release of excess funds to the student by that office.