Interested in pursuing a graduate degree? Please join us for the EVMS School of Health Professions Open House on Saturday, October 27, 2018 to learn more about what EVMS has to offer. Come meet program directors, talk with current students and staff, and see the beauty of our campus.
The day’s activities will begin with a check in in the Brickell Library Atrium at 8:00 a.m. followed by a Welcome Presentation at 9:30 a.m. We hope that you and your family will take advantage of this amazing opportunity to learn more about the School of Health Professions at EVMS.
During the open house, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our Dean and Program Directors
- Talk to current students
- Meet with admissions and financial aid administrators counselors
- Enjoy a student-led campus tour
- Visit the Sentara Center for Simulation & Immersive Learning (SCSIL)
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch on us!
If you are not able to attend the Open House, we encourage you to view the recorded sessions from the February 2018 Virtual Open House.