Head and Neck Cancer Center
The Department has an experienced, integrated faculty for the management of patients with varied head and neck diseases.
- Surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid diseases, including minimally invasive radio image guided parathyroidectomy
- State of the art Microvascular reconstruction team, Skull base team including fellowship trained skull base surgeon/neurotologist, head and neck surgical oncologist/microvascular surgeon, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, and neurosurgeons
- Surgical management of salivary gland diseases and lymph nodes, including sentinel node biopsy techniques
- Head and neck cutaneous malignancies, including integration of MOHs surgery, as appropriate
- Investigational and innovative protocols
- Multidisciplinary teams including otolaryngology-head and neck surgery faculty, radiation oncology, medical oncology, oral/maxillofacial surgery, dermatology, psychiatry, dental speech/swallowing therapy, head and neck nursing
For more information please visit our Comprehensive Head and Neck Cancer Center website.