The EVMS Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship Program is accredited by the ACGME and recruits one fellow per year.
Our fellowship participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application opens on December 1 and is due by May 31.
Eligible applicants must have:
- Received their MD or DO degree from a program accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education or American Osteopathic Association
- Attended an ACGME-accredited residency program
Graduates of medical schools outside of the U.S. or Canada must hold a valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate.
Applicants must include the following materials with their application:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation, one from your residency program director
- Personal statement
- Please describe what you hope to accomplish during your fellowship. Explain why you are applying to our fellowship as well.
- USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3, pass or fail
- COMLEX scores
- Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology in-house scores
- Certified scores are not required.
- ECFMG report (if applicable)
Invitations for interviews will be sent out in mid-June. We offer on-site interviews from July to September.