Maternal Fetal Medicine Application Process
Application Process to Eastern Virginia Medical School - Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship Training Program:
- Complete application through ERAS beginning December 1st
- Submit application before May 31st deadline
- Invitations for interviews will be sent out in the spring
- Interviews are scheduled from July to September
- Rank List due to NRMP the end of September
- Match day second Wednesday in October
- First day of fellowship training July 1st
The EVMS Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship Program is accredited by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and recruits one fellow per year.
Eligible applicants should meet the following:
1. Received their MD or DO degree from an LCME or AOA accredited program.
2. Attend an ACGME accredited residency program
3. Graduates of medical schools outside of the US or Canada must hold a valid ECFMG certificate.
The selection process will be based on the following:
1. Personal interviews with department faculty
2. Letter of recommendation
3. USMLE scores
4. The candidates interest in MFM
5. Candidates clinical and research interests
6. Honors/ Awards/Accomplishments/Achievements/Experience