Fellows participate in:
- Journal clubs
- Case presentations
- Weekly lectures covering the scope of sleep medicine
- Weekly Grand Rounds
- GME faculty and resident development courses
- Interpretation of sleep studies at three AASM-accredited sleep labs
- Outpatient clinics at four locations in adult and pediatric sleep medicine settings
- Conferences for societies, such as Virginia Academy of Sleep Medicine and Associated Professional Sleep Societies
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Board Review Course
Fellows obtain faculty support to publish research in peer-reviewed journals or present at national meetings.
Fellows have the option to work with EVMS outreach programs and the HOPES Free Clinic.