Qualified applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Eligible to hold a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Graduate of an allopathic or osteopathic approved medical school.
- Graduate of a three or four year ACGME accredited emergency medicine residency program.
- Board Eligible (BE) or Board Certified (BC) by the American Board of Emergency Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Eligible to obtain privileges at all seven Sentara facilities.
For more information on our application process please contact our fellowship Coordinator:
EMS Fellowship Coordinator
Department of Emergency Medicine
Raleigh Bldg., Room 304
600 Gresham Drive
Norfolk, VA 23507