Institutional Policies & Handbooks
The Institutional Handbook and Student Program Handbooks
The Eastern Virginia Medical School Student Handbooks are publications for use by matriculated students of EVMS. Handbooks include links to general information about facilities, student services, academic and other policies. The Student Handbook does not contain detailed information specific to individual courses and course content. That information is made available in individual courses.
Eastern Virginia Medical School may at any time, change any provisions, curriculum requirements, teaching facilities and affiliated teaching sites, bylaws, rules, regulations, policies, or procedures as may be necessary in the interest of the Institution and/or its students.
EVMS Institutional Handbook
School of Medicine Student Handbook
School of Health Professions Student Handbooks
- Art Therapy & Counseling 2018-19
- Biotechnology MS 2018-19
- Biomedical Sciences PhD 2018-19
- Biomedical Sciences Research MS 2018-19
- Master of Contemporary Human Anatomy 2018-19
- Master of Healthcare Delivery Science 2018-19
- Master of Healthcare Analytics Program 2018-19
- Doctor of Health Sciences Program 2018-19
- Laboratory Animal Science MS 2018-19
- Medical & Health Professions Education 2018-19
- Medical Master's Program One Year 2018-19
- Medical Master's Program Two Year 2018-19
- Pathologists' Assistant Program 2018-19
- Physician Assistant Program 2018-19
- Master of Public Health 2018-19
- Reproductive Clinical Science MS 2017-18
- Reproductive Clinical Science PhD 2018-19
- Master of Surgical Assisting 2018-19
Students are responsible for knowing the EVMS policies and procedures. When necessary, students should verify any information about curriculum requirements, teaching facilities and affiliated teaching sites, by-laws, rules, regulations and policies, procedures or other information with Student Affairs, School of Health Professions or Medical Education.
In the event of a student emergency, students may contact Campus Safety at 757-446-5911.
- Academic Calendars
- EVMS Public Safety and Management Team
- The Standard of Conduct for Teacher-Learner Relationship